Client agrees that the terms and conditions that apply to Medical IT Services “No Fix No Fee” and “No Hidden Charges” policies require that the Client accepts the solution that Medical IT Services recommends. Depending on the circumstances this may include the purchase of replacement hardware.
If the Client rejects Medical IT Services recommended solution then the Client will be liable for the labor charges incurred up to the point of the problem diagnosis. If the Client’s system is under warranty then the minimum fee will be payable whether a solution to the problem is provided or not. Client agrees to pay the quoted fee.
The minimum fee is of 45 minutes of labor time. Any additional time is billed with per minute increment. Engineer will collect faulty system [if issue is not resolved onsite] & get back to the client after workdone. The work and hardware costs will be discussed upfront and after Customer approval, work will be done.
Payments not rendered on time may be subject to additional late processing fees. Prices quoted do not include GST. GST is charged in accordance with Goods and Services Act as per Commonwealth of Australia.
Client permits Medical IT Services on-site representative to make a local phone call on Client’s fixed line phone to Medical IT Services Level 2 support in case the representative requires escalation to expert remote support for assistance with troubleshooting the Client’s problem. Client permits Medical IT Services’s onsite representative to make local calls to clock in and out with Medical IT Services’s Dispatch Centre in case of poor mobile phone reception.
Release of Liability
Client agrees to release medical it services, its agents and service representatives from any and all liability associated with the performance of service or the provision of parts, and acknowledges that medical it services offers neither an explicit or implied warranty or guarantee, for the services performed or the parts provided, other than the manufacturer’s warranty.
Client agrees to release Medical IT Services
- Client acknowledges that due to the nature of the services being performed, there is a potential risk of damage or loss including, but not limited to, damage to Client’s office, home, business computer hardware, its cabling, hubs, routers, switches, peripherals, accessories, and furniture, as well as potential risk of damage, corruption, or loss of computer software, applications, data, and data storage media.
- Client agrees to release Medical IT Services from all liability for damage or loss as well as any incidental or consequential material or financial damage or loss that may result from the actions of Medical IT Services, its agents or service representatives.
- Client grants Medical IT Services, its agents and service representatives, permission to physically access Client’s home or office property where Client’s computer system and/or network reside.
- Client grants Medical IT Services, its agents and service representatives, access, security rights, and permission to open, view, modify, edit, delete, or otherwise manipulate Client’s computer software, applications, data, and data storage media including, but not limited to, the computer Operating System, word processing, spreadsheets, databases, workflow, graphics, audio, video, system drivers and libraries, and any other type of software or data that may be contained on Client’s computer system or network.
- Client grants Medical IT Services, its agents and service representatives, access and permission to physically disassemble any and all computer systems, components, networks, cabling, hubs, routers, switches, peripherals, and accessories necessary to perform said services.
- Client grants Medical IT Services, its agents and service representatives, permission to perform modification to Client’s home or office property for the purpose of installing or troubleshooting computer and/or networking hardware, cabling, hubs, routers, switches or peripherals. Modification may include such practices as drilling, cutting through or disassembling furniture, floors, walls, carpet or trim, laying and removing cabling and devices including affixing cabling and devices to furniture, walls, floors, or trim, using nails, screws, staples, hangers, or plastic ties.
- Client grants Medical IT Services, its agents and service representatives, permission to install hardware in Client’s computer and/or network, including but not limited to, processor chips, memory chips, cooling fans, batteries, hard drives, tape drives, storage devices, modem and communication devices, audio and video cards, network interface cards, hubs, routers, switches, printers, scanners, cables, and any other hardware requested to be installed by Client.
- Client grants Medical IT Services, its agents and service representatives, permission to download and/or install software on Client’s computer and/or network, including but not limited to, virus scanners, diagnosis and repair utilities, drivers, libraries, and software requested to be installed by Client. Medical IT Services does not check for licensing compliance for any software provided by Client to be installed on their computer systems. It is the responsibility of the Client to have proper licensing for any software provided. Medical IT Services reserves the right to refuse to install any software for which proper licensing cannot be demonstrated.
- Medical IT Services strongly advises Client to safeguard critical data by backing up said data prior to any services performed by Medical IT Services. Unless specifically requested and provided as a paid service by Medical IT Services, Client is responsible for any backup, archiving, or protective storage as well as restoration if required, of Client’s data.
- Client also agrees they will not actively solicit work from any of Medical IT Services contractors or employees for computer related services, without the prior approval of Medical IT Services. This agreement shall remain in force for one year, beginning with the date of client’s last completed service with Medical IT Services. This agreement includes all geographic locations where Medical IT Services clients reside.
Medical IT Services is a provider of billable on-site/remote services and does not offer or provide free telephone technical support. At the start of work, Client must agree to the Terms & Condition, no paper work required for one time service. This document constitutes the entire agreement between the Client and Medical IT Services. No other agreement whether verbal or written shall be in effect except if agreed to and authorized by medicalit.services .
The laws of the Commonwealth of Australia shall govern this contract. Any dispute concerning this agreement shall be heard within the Commonwealth of Australia. By accepting (our terms and conditions), Client acknowledges that he/she has read and understands, and agrees to the terms of this Payment Terms and Release of Liability Form, which is kept on file at the offices of Medical IT Services in NSW.