Managed Cloud Backup
Is swapping backup hard drives daily or weekly is a good backup strategy?
Including on-premises backup, it is important to have an offsite backup as well, due to several disasters like fire, flood, earthquake or any other unimaginable disasters.
One solution is to setup backup using portable USB hard drives and keeps rotating them on a daily or weekly basis. The reality is, some time the drives are not rotated due to busy work schedule or the person responsible for this was away on vacation. In such case, a disaster may result in company’s financial loss.
The best-recommended solution will be to have a cloud backup setup, which will allow you to transfer your backup images from the onsite premise to an offsite location on a cloud-based service.
- You also don’t need to worry about buying new hard drives in case the backup size has exceeded more than the USB drive limit.
- We can take care of your offsite backups! As our cloud backup service combines low setup, management and overhead costs.
With Medical IT Services Managed cloud backup leave this job to us, as we will provide you with the complete platform, including all the licenses and support for cloud backup.
Our cloud backup is customizable based on the data requirements.
- Unlimited Support for Cloud Backup
- Offsite storage up to 1 TB (50 cents per GB for additional storage)
- 24/7 Backup Jobs monitoring and reports
- Data recovery in case of disaster
- Management Console
1 x Managed Cloud Backup $99* Per Month
The Cloud backup price may change based on the backup size and setup requirements.
Our Support agreement can be custom designed based on the client’s requirement. Our package prices are comparatively cheaper.