- Is your IT infrastructure designed based on the recommendation of RACGP?
- Are you facing issues in managing medical software’s?
Medical IT can best be explained as a technology that allows the secure exchange of medical and patient information between health care providers, patients, insurers, and other administrative entities. In the very near future, all medical records will be stored digitally. Moving from an archaic file folder system to EHR/EMR requires maintained network infrastructure, security, and backup solutions.
We provide comprehensive computer, network, application and management support for your medical Centre. From creating your entire network to providing day-to-day IT support, convincing websites and every day in-between. We can help you establish compliant solutions while maintaining your technology to keep it running smoothly so you can focus on your patients.
We Care for Your Systems Like You Care For Your Patients!
We ensure that your computers and servers fulfil the RACGP computer security guidelines.
Passwords ensure the security and confidentiality of data stored on server and workstations. We make sure, computers are only accessible via distinctive password access to individuals with appropriate levels of authorisation to prevent unauthorised access.
Servers are backed up and checked weekly, to ensure maximum productivity and no-downtime.
We provide weekly and monthly practice managed system updates such as best practice, medical director and many more.
In order to prevent data loss, routine Backups are performed and data is stored in a secure location.
To keep your systems away from intrusions and data free from infections, anti-virus is installed and updated regularly. We use advanced anti-viruses, anti-malware and anti-ransomware programs to prevent any loss.
Computers connected to the internet are a potential target of cyber threats and hackers. We use advanced firewall shield to protect your network from such activities.
Patient Record Protection
Electronic data transmission of patient health information is in a secure format. We have the following information to support the computer security policy:
- current asset register documenting hardware and software including software licence keys
- logbooks/print-outs of maintenance, backup including test restoration, faults, virus scans
- folder with warranties, invoices/receipts, maintenance agreements
Why Choose Us
- We are a partner of Stay safe online and all our solutions are recommended by them.
- We can act as your Full Time IT department (without the cost of a full-time IT department) who can assist you with all services including preparing your practice for a compliance audit.
- We operate 24/7
- We are the expert IT supplier for Medical Centres for over 8 years, we understand the complete process and specific requirements of your business.
- We are one stop shop for your IT needs. We will assist and take all your IT related headaches away AND keep you informed.